Nothing could be nicer for baby's bottom than the softest, most absorbent cloth diaper on the market!
Bamboozle is a fitted diaper consisting of four layers of bamboo fabric that is fantastically soft and beautiful! You will fall in love with this gorgeous, silky fabric - it truly is irresistible!
Cloth diapers offer many benefits to both baby and parents:
- They're natural and not laden with chemicals like conventional disposable diapers, therefore minimizing baby's exposure to irritants and potentially allergic reactions
- They are not artificially "dry when wet" thereby minimizing diaper rash and time spent in wet diapers
- they are reuseable and can be saved for siblings or passed on to friends thus helping to divert waste from landfills
- The energy output to manufacture and dispose of conventional disposable diapers far exceeds that which is required to sew and launder cloth diapers
Bamboo is a miraculous and eco-friendly fibre. It is a renewable resource with a very short growth cycle and it is grown without fertilizers or pesticides. In short, it is the perfect environmental choice for diapers! Bamboo fibre also absorbs 60% more than cotton and is naturally antibacterial, breathable and cool. This is why the Bamboozle diaper is such a slim fitting and ultra absorbent diaper. It requires fewer diaper changes, is comfortable for baby and not bulky under clothes!
Bamboozle diapers are Oeko-Tex certified, which means they have passed stringent European standards for non-toxicity.
Special features include:
- Easy to adjust snap closures
- Sewn-in adjustable 'doubler' for extra absorbance
- Only two sizes will cover baby from premature (5 lbs) right through to potty training (35 lbs).
The Bamboozle will reach full absorbency after 10 washes, although it can be used after about 2 washes. Wash in hot water and dry in the dryer. Line drying will extend the life of this diaper.
Please note: This diaper may take longer to dry than some other brands of fitted diapers, only because it is so much more absorbent.