These 100% pure beeswax survival candles can be used for light, heat and cooking. Beeswax burns hotter and many times longer than paraffin and other emergency fuels. Plus, it's non-allergenic and non-toxic.
Why burn beeswax and not paraffin?
Beeswax is made from the nectars and pollens of Mother Nature with the assistance of the ever-so-special bee.
Paraffin, on the other hand, is a by-product of the Petroleum industry. It starts out as a grayish sludge that is bleached, creating dioxins, textured using carcinogenic chemicals, coloured with artificial colourants and finally scented with synthetic aromas that create floral carbons when burned. There is enough pollution in our world without adding more to our home environment.
No home, vehicle, plane, boat, or backpack should be without one of the world's finest survival candles.
- Each survival candle comes with metal clips for cooking applications, strike-anywhere matches and complete instructions.
Available Survival Candles:
30-40 hrs / 2.5" X 2.0" (0.4 lbs)
100-120 hrs / 3.5" X 3.3" (0.93 lbs)
250-300 hrs / 6.5" X 3.5" (2.2 lbs)