These 3-ring corrugated cardboard binders (35-38% Post Consumer Recycled), are the best alternative to toxic vinyl binders. They are very durable and more resistant to spine-tearing than the traditional vinyl binders. This binder is truly recyclable and reusable.
Unlike vinyl binders that use rivets to attach their ring metals, these recycled binder's ring metals are affixed using two screws and t-nuts that can be "reused" without any waste. If you ever need to replace your cover, it can be recycled back into the system and kept out of the landfill.
- Made from Corrugated Cardboard (35-38% Post Consumer Recycled)
- Recyclable cover / Reusable ring metals and assembly hardware
- Far less material and energy used to manufacture than current vinyl binders
- Professional and Great Looking
- Makes a Statement & Makes Sense