The last thing you want, whether you're on an extended camping trip, or just enjoying the great outdoors for a day or two, is to run out of battery power for your essential devices.
Now you don't have to worry with on-the-go renewable power to recharge cell phones, cameras, iPods, GPS devices, PDAs, rechargeable batteries and more!
Designed for the specific needs of bicyclists, ATV riders, boaters, canoeists, kayakers and any other outdoor enthusiast. Light and compact.
- A matched pair of thin-film, high efficiency state-of-the-art Solar Panels housed in a durable, water repellent panel holder built from tough 1200 Denier Polyester.
- A sophisticated charge controller and battery pack designed specifically to work with your Solar Panels.
- A kit with a wide range of input and output connectors to support a variety of cameras, cellular phones, and PDAs, giving you unparalleled flexibility.
- A comprehensive Owner's Guide to ensure long-term, trouble free use.
- A compact, flat design with dimensions to fit most bicycle and motorcycle tail packs and panniers (16.25" x 17.75" / 41.3 cm x 45.1 cm).
- Four rugged D-rings to facilitate easy attachment via bungee cords or straps.
- Technical performance engineered to power a broad spectrum of devices by using a battery pack.
- Light, rugged, and durable materials to withstand the rigors of two wheel travel.
- A foldable design to protect the Solar Panels during storage and to make packing easy.
The nominal output of the Solar Panels is 5.6 volt DC, 4.2 watt, 750 mA (milliamp)
The lithium-ion rechargeable battery in the Power Pack is rated at 3600 mAh (milliamp hour).