These Photo Albums are an attractive, environmentally-conscious alternative to traditional photo albums.
The inside contains 30 sheets (60 pages) of archival 80 lb. black card. Printed with vegetable ink. Albums have a heavy duty double coil binding.
These photo albums were manufactured:
- without de-inking, avoiding the creation of toxic by-products
- without chlorine bleaching, which means no dioxin or other organochlorine pollution is created in the manufacturing process
- with 100% post consumer fibre, which diverts waste from landfills and incineration and means no new trees were cut for its production
By addressing all three major environmental concerns about paper making, this paper does the maximum possible necessary to be labeled recycled.
- Cover: 100% recycled; 50% post consumer fibre
- Inside: 100% recycled; 100% post consumer fibre
Colour: Brick Red
Sizes: 6 X 9 and 12 X 9