We work hard to bring the best products available to our customers and we want to hear what you think about them. We are happy to provide you with a place to express your opinions of our products (favourable or not!).
- Sign in to your Grassroots Account. If you don't have one yet, you can create one HERE. Don't hesitate to register, we will not use your information in any other way.
- Simply click on "Add a Product Review" underneath a product photo to get started.
- Upon submitting the review you will automatically be entered to the draw.
- Below are our guidelines for use of the Product Review Feature.
This section outlines the expected conduct and use of our Product Reviews feature. These guidelines are not exhaustive and we reserve the right to modify them at any time, effective upon posting. If you have further questions, we would be happy to include them here.
Who can write product reviews?
Anyone registered as a grassrootsstore.com customer can write customer reviews. It follows that you should be familiar with any product you are reviewing.
Does the reviewer have to buy the item from Grassroots?
No, although many of the products that we carry are unique, so please be sure that you are reviewing the same product! Feel free to review a product even if you have just borrowed it from someone for a weekend. It is also fine to mention other products that you consider similar in order to compare.
How long do product reviews stay on the site?
Reviews remain on our site indefinitely.
Can product reviews be removed?
Yes, but within clear reason. Reviews should focus on the product and your experience with it. Great reviews include not only whether an individual liked or disliked an item, but also why. Customers are free to mention related items and how a particular item rates in comparison.
Comments may not be approved if they contain:
- Profanity, obscenities, racist or unwarranted remarks
- Unrelated information: we want to hear what you thought of the product!
- Phone/fax numbers, mail addresses, URLs (please no advertising, promotion or solicitation)
- Availability, price or alternative ordering/shipping information
- Solicitations for positive/negative reviews
- Information not meant for reviews; If you need to notify us, please send us an email.
- Impersonation of any person or entity
Finally, it should be understood that you remain solely liable for any and all reviews that you submit to grassrootsstore.com. Having said that, we--and other customers--are really looking forward to your feedback. Start writing!